Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Fabulous Winery

This evening will be a big night for us- we have a babysitter and we are going out with my wonderful cousin and her husband.  We will be at Tagaris Winery they have wonderful food, great wine, delicious desserts (even for a gluten free girl like myself).  This is one thing a lot of people do not know about the part of Washington I am in we are surrounded by wonderful wineries with wine tastings, some offer food, some free tastes of wine. I always love to look beyond the wine at the beautiful buildings they are housed in.  Such grand doors, such gorgeous woodwork, all in gorgeous settings. I will try to snap some photos tonight and then this weekend! We are going (such a treat) to Skamania lodge, I have never been, but have been told there is nothing like it. I hope to get a chance to indulge in a spa service:) A girl can want to be pampered- right? So, I will be away this weekend but back with a much needed break from the regularity, of the day to day.  Hope you all have a relaxing weekend were you get to do a little something special!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jessica, you so deserve this! Enjoy every minute! XOXO

    ReplyDelete