Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Friday, February 24, 2012

The Gift to Inspire

      I know that I have posted several times about how our fab crafty business can make amazing gifts. Well, I thought what about the gift of a card making class in a package?
      One of my dearest and oldest friends has always been more than complementary about my work, cards big time!  I do love pouring my soul and thoughts of the person receiving the card I am creating.  She had told me several times within the past 6 months that it is hard for her to put a card together from a-z.
     If you have never made a card before it can be a bit overwhelming. You usually do 1 of 2 things, buy to few supplies. lets face it it takes a while to build your work box of treasures. So because of the expense maybe we buy paper and stickers.  What is #2 you ask- well it is you buy the entire line of one of the many lines you adore at the store. Or you buy odds and ends that don't exactly go together. Okay there is 3 things.
       Now I wanted to share with you a way to help a friend get started. It doesn't have to be overly expensive either.




2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet idea Jessica, I just love it! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anna- I will say at first I was a bit overwhelmed. kind of like making your first card, but when I broke it all down, counted all the envelopes and cards etc. It flew by- it was so fun too! THank you for your wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete