Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Family, Crafting and Fun in the Sun

My Grandmother is in rown from Indiana- we are having more than unusal weather for our town. Usually we get no rain, all warm to hot and lot's of sunshine. Throughout this weather so much has happened in just a few days.  My sweet Owen has graduated from Pre-K! I was so proud of him, all the family's had a picninc after and it was wonderful.  We have hade special dinners and breakfast with my Mama Jan, which I always think how it seems that you always gather over food with those that you love.  Then today felt like a very accomplished day.  I woke up early, got my grocery shopping done and then went with the lady who gave me the passion so long ago in the artsy world- my Mama Jan! We went to two craft stores and she helped me coordinate darling cherry ribbon with polka dots and other wonderful colors, I am attempting to start taking up little girl bows as well as hair flowers!  It was so nice to have her there with me putting groupings together, just to have her there with me to enjoy such a simple moment that becomes magical when done with someone you love. It was a bit blissful my day today, we then headed to get jewelry making supplies for a few necklaces I am making for her. Also matching earrimgs! I am looking so very forward to making lovely pieces for such a special person! Then tomorrow come in my sweet cousin and her husband- then late June my Aunt and Uncle! How Blessed I feel to get to see so many of my family members this year.  Now I am off to cuddle up with a cup of tea and a wonderful movie at home on my comfy couch. Wishing you all a blissful day tomorrow and all week long! I can't wait to fill you in on my fun activities this week with Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment