Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Went shopping today and left with wonderful card making finds!

I told you we would be shopping today and hopefully tomorrow I will have a completed card to show you. (My kids always want to make cards too when I break out the supplies so you can imagine how fast that process is!) My sweet Owen calls himself an artist- he was also the first one to call me one!

Back to the products I purchased- Hobby Lobby where I live had almost everything I bought 50-40% off! I wanted to buy a few stamps to be able to send to my friends if it is their birthday, or just to show them I love them:) Plus I needed some ribbon to coordinate with the project I hope to soon be working on! New glue, Martha stewart glitters (they are the best! Look for her very fine glitters, she has many to choose from, but the finest the more glitter you will find!)

One thing that is nice about getting the staples in your craft case is that it is ready for you. I highly suggest you look on ebay or a big sale or use a coupon to start your box of goodies.

To the right you will find a list of products to look for to have the very basic card making supplies.

Happy card making and hopefully I will have a finished card to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment