Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Project can begin!

 I spoke of a few posts back about a project I was going to be working on. Everything has finally arrived  every medium- I will say I have to add to what I ordered with simple things like paper clips and such,and I got a few things going so you could hopefully visualize my thinking on this project. In case you missed the post this is a gift for a friend I am working on, I want her to have a easy to find filling system for business cards, appointments, grocery lists and even stationery. I also have included a book with pages that are envelopes that she can fill with treasure cards or things truly anything that she wants to tuck away a bit.

I hope you all like this post- I am so super excited to be working on it!

Look at the bunny I found at the farmers market here in town- I am in love.

Hope to show you more of a finished project soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jessica...wow...this is such a cool project! What a clever idea...I just love it. You are so talented. By the way, where do you buy Somerset life? XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy summer set life at Hastings (we have them here in Washington, you can order it at Stampington and Company but you may want to try Jo-Anns- because I can find it there sometimes too- and you can use your coupons and Michaels has a limited amount of there publications they are all wonderful! Thank you about the projest, you also my dear are very crafty!

    ReplyDelete