Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The finished product

Hmmm.... cards, in a way I think they mold themselves into what they are. Yes we choose colors stamps embellishments, but what happens when something goes wrong- please do not get angry- step away from your piece and go back to it the next time you are feeling up to crafting- take a second look- maybe what you intended as a thank you note may be better off as a thinking of you card, or if worse comes to worse demolishen day happens, keep what you can of the card and toss the rest.


So, my friends as I promised this is my finished birthday card to a dear friend (which is going to be late (whoops!) but hopefully the thought of me making it will help with that! I took pictures as I went through steps of creating the perfect birthday card for my friend. I tried to think of her and also add what I like. If you have none of you artistic soul in the cards you make they will never some out right (never!) so instead think of them and what they may like and add a special touch all your own and there you have it a heart felt card that is created just for the receiver!

I hope my photos help you see how I got to this final card.  Any questions just leave me a comment!

1 comment:

  1. So cute, love this card. Thanks for the tip on the watercolor pens/pencils. I hadn't heard of them until now. That's what you used to color in your cupcakes? XO

    ReplyDelete