Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Shopping!

So, the other day while talking to my dear friend I got a creative idea! Yes the light bulb went off:)  We were talking about how hard it is to keep life organized.  Having everyone's in the family appointment cards that you hope make it into your planner. Well, I had a thought about how organizing could be pretty.

I looked at Stampington and Co. and found just the thing~they had card stock tabs for something like a recipe box, then I found a library drawer- to place my cards and it came with index cards.  I then popped over to two peas in a bucket and found fab botanical papers- my friend is has fabulous taste, and some great embellishments that I plan to cover those card- stock tabs with. I also found at Stampington some glassine envelopes in a range of sizes which I thought would be perfect to yuck a business card with an appointment in a mini envelope under the right month.  My mind was spinning! As they say "the creative juices were flowing!"

So everything is on it's way to my house and I can not wait to complete- because it is her birthday next month- I plan on posting the project at different stages and explaining why I am doing what!

So this is to a new idea- I hope it turns out how I have it in my mind- if you pick up somerset life they have the library drawer that I purchased online. and they use it for recipes- but why can't it be used for another creative purpose!

Hope my dear friend loves it!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun project, I can't wait for you to post more on this!

    ReplyDelete