Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Monday, August 1, 2011

Bliss, breathtaking, love.... a wedding? A guest a bride a bridesmaid.

Lately there has been such a shift in the adornments brides wear on there hair. When I was getting married it was a tiara and a long veil. Now brides are adding flowers and feathers, rhinestones, and blushers. It all is so blissful and so alluring to me. I have been working on things a bit. This is something I am starting to undertake and make new creations, with the thoughts in my mind and heart. To imagine a bride someday wearing one of my pieces is more than wonderful, it is purely blissful.

Then I began thinking about how guest attire has changed. So many woman wear black paints and a gorgeous top. Why not add a bit of soft elegance to your hair or shirt. A belt on a plan- high quality fabric tank paired with black pants and heels and a belt of gorgeous flowers, maybe just three all odd sizes and maybe a pop of color.

There is so much magic to such a important day, most of us plan this day since we are small!

Hope this brings a little whimsy- looking around at these pictures of my products I have started collecting. Maybe it will bring back memories of your own special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment