Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A gift of art.

I realize all the time that what I do is a gift worth passing on. I had a friend contact me recently asking me to make her ring-bearer pillow, of course I said yes. She wanted to pay me, I said no- it will be your wedding gift!

Then I like to give people small gifts, like a hair flower for their daughter, a set of matching blank cards.

Also I almost always give a card handmade, unless I stumble upon a perfect card for someone.

Although this summer I have found my crafty world falling by the waste side- as I run kids to the library, try to get an occasional workout in and well, summer life.  All good- but much less time to create. So I am not begging summer to end, I am begging for my personal craft time!

So remember, people love handmade items so very much. It is uniques and you thought of them when you made it- what could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment