Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Sunday, July 3, 2011

A day full of bliss at the farmers market

The sun was shining, the booths were full of fabulously fresh vegetables and other homemade goods.  I purchased some gluten free fudge and lots of different types of veggies to make salads with. I have read a salad a day keeps the pounds away! We also stopped by my wonderful friends booth where she sold her famous granola- I swear I think everyone including myself in our neighborhood! She makes Gluten free vegan blends (the one I get) called running dummies blend, and a regular blend that I am unsure of the name of.

There were flowers around me and tables set up to tempt you to come take a look at their pastries! I took lots of pictures of our family fun filled day.

Today we have a picnic in store at the sprinkler park today and it is a gorgeous day to do it!

By the way I went to the salon that first introduced me to butter, where I got my nails sheliaced(love them!) So you will see the pictures I took of the polish displays - so pretty I hope I captured the beauty of  the product. I am new to trying to take excellent pictures for all of you!

I hope you enjoy the new pictures. Enjoy your day, with your mind, body and soul= a day of bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment