Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer Sweet Feet.....

I know it has been awhile, but must I tell you what a crazy few weeks I have had. I have had a BIG idea, that I will be working on- it probably will not surface for some time. I have had a house full of laughter and children- (more than my own.) I have been to so many Dr. appointments that it feels like my job- and honestly these days I am not sure what day it is! I have been working on organizing and secretly getting rid of my kids stuff! They collect it so quickly- I don't know how- we don't buy toys a lot. We usually buy (given my art back ground) stuff like coloring books and crayons or pencils, the occasional sticker. So how did my home start to feel smaller than I remember?

Although one thing wonderful about having the laughter in the house is two little girls always wanting their nails painted (who could say no) No matter how busy I may be!

So here is to summer sweet feet.......

No comments:

Post a Comment