Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Monday, July 4, 2011

To all of my Yogi friends~this one is for you

I am not sure if you have heard of a little DVD called yogalosophy - it was put out by Jennifer Aniston's  yoga instructor- which of course got me curious about it ( look at how fit she is!) so today was a yoga kind of day. I typically do traditional types of yoga, I have my blocks and my pretty mat and love to work on my body and mind at one time in my bare toes. I mean does it get better? There is something about the traditional form that I am in love with.  It is pure bliss- I am one of those that feels I get that yoga glow- that happiness that surrounds me and stays with me for long after, like I have a bubble surrounding me that no body can break.

But this yogalosophy was a all new adventure. The trainer is Mary Ingber and she is tough yoga- she turns yoga into a serious muscle workout! I thought when I ordered it, I was getting that blissful body workout that most yoga is about- although I have never done hot yoga (which I also hear is hard core). So you can imagine my surprise when I am doing squats with yoga mixed- but I like it. I will always be more inclined to do the basic yoga, but this is one great workout!

Although, here I am at 3:00 p.m. and I have done that video and Tracy Anderson's dance workout- showered did the whole lotion and blow out thing, flat ironed my hair, did dishes and have two kids tucked in bed to take naps- this is how a blissful day begins! After naps we are off to a cookout and fire works- although I already got my muscles fired up! Happy 4th to you all! I hope you enjoy your day and make it a special one. Even if that is just trying a new workout or maybe eating a red, white and blue cookie! That sounds so yummy! Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment