Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bienvenue ~ Welcome!

Spring always bring to me a since of welcoming.  Everyone decorating the outdoors of their homes and spring cleaning the indoors! I thought about what I was doing around my house to welcome others.  What I needed to do to host what I hope is a tea party for some friends, which of course has to be the creme de la crem. I am thinking of favor bags maybe tied in a vintage hanky. In my opinion I think of French and I think of such welcoming things- for instance my last posting of my love of lavender. Not to mention their fabulous linens and well extraordinare way they have of making things feel extra fancy.  Some day let me take a trip to paris- I will say "oh la la " as soon as I set eyes on it I am sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment