Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Merci!

To all of you who visited with me at my table at the vendor fair at the hospital. It is always fun meeting new faces, seeing how people take in my work. You all were wonderful. I love what I do, I hope that you left with that blissful feeling, even if it meant walking by my table and enjoying the view or enjoying a sample from Gypsy girl Granola- with my dear friend Suzi! Or my wonderful neighbor selling the fab salt city candles, I have two warmers and loads of bricks to burn my favorite blissful blend of lavender vanilla! I hope you enjoyed your day, I hope it made your work day a bit more well- blissful:)  Please feel free to contact me with any questions! I hope you love your purchase or if you bought a gift that they loved theirs! Merci to you all! ~Jessica

1 comment:

  1. I am sure it was lovely....as everything you do is lovely. I wish I could have been there to see it. Any chance you took any photos that you might be posting??? XOXO

    ReplyDelete