Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Delayed- but here are my craft show pictures

So, for those of you interested in my show I did recently I now have pictures to show you of a glimpse of the products I had- not near all of them, but it will give you an idea.  If any of you are curious what sells the best for a crafty lady at a show my answer to you would be- there is no way to know. Make what comes from the heart, display the best way and most original way possible and then you will succeed in your heart. Do not make things just to make them- make the things you love!  For instance as far as original display's you will see how I had my jewelry and pins displayed and I had even more jewelry I have on a glass cake stand. And brooches in a white ornate bowl. I had my cards Decoratively wrapped in plastic bags to protect them and tied with a sweet tie and a jeweled tag.  Some of you may not want to go to that much work for a craft show- but I promise with each show I have upped the last with both display and customer service & it pays off! (this year I gift wrapped all purchased gifts for free with a personalized sticker). Also get to know the other vendors who's items you like- but aren't your type of product and who's personality you click with. Then you can throw a vendor fair at one of your homes with private friends and family in a much more relaxed setting.  2 of the vendor's there and myself are already cooking something up- hope to tell you soon all about it!  From the fun foods we will serve to the fun drinks and the success or lack there of- but I am thinking positively on this one! Hope you enjoyed this long post- and the pics!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jessica, this looks lovely. I would give just about anything to see how perfect this must have been in person. It's so wonderful that everything you make is from the heart...and it shows. You are really making me want to do a craft show!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna~ Thank you so much You would do wonderfully at a craft show or at a farmers market with your darling bags! I can just see the stand now! I started with like a 10.00 entry fee- sometimes they are free! Once you do one, start collecting cards and ask people to let you know if they hear of more shows and before you know it you'll have to turn them away! I hope you enjoy it- let me know if you do one! I think it forces you to be creative in different ways! Sending hugs Anna:)

    ReplyDelete