Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Somerset Life

Have you ever read Somerset Life? Oh how I could get lost in the glorious pages.  Filled with ideas of making your life a bit more well..... blissful if I may. It truly gives you such lovely ideas and wonderful articles to get lost in with a good cup of tea.  It has a fairly high price tag for a magazine of 14.99, but well worth every penny if you ask me. It is one of those I buy to save for a plane ride or for a quiet night when my husband is away with friends.  It gives me that bit of bliss. They also have other glorious versions if you are into jewelry making- I get that one as well, also they do have versions for people who love to stamp or make aprons, which I love all of the above.  Some day I wish to have every magazine they make every month, I adore them that much.  So I highly recommend them for anyone who longs for a crafty life.
Goodbye for now my friends- until next time- grab yourself a blissful magazine and carve out some time for yourself- go on, you deserve it!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this tip....I had never heard of it until today....will have to check it out! Miss you...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Did you know A Creative Mint posted about this today as well? Great minds think alike! :)

    http://acreativemint.typepad.com/a_creative_mint/

    ReplyDelete