Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Home Bound

Yesterday I was home bound, we had a team of men at my home painting all of our base boards, so this gave me lots of time to work on things for my display's for my upcoming craft show, since myself and my children were confined to one room. I think my son wanted to run screaming due to the out of ordinary day we were having, although Aubrey being connected to my hip, was fine with a little cartoon on handing mommy strips of fabric.
Oh how our days go.  One day I feel as though things have gone perfectly and the next I feel like an anxious mess.  At the end of the day kissing my little ones heads and tucking them in is all that really matters, no matter what we get into.  Plus I felt it a victory to manage to get something done for my show wile being confined to my sons room!   Not to mention just being a mommy and trying to get it my number one job done right!

No comments:

Post a Comment