Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Monday, April 18, 2011

what I adore and how you find me on these pages

Some day I wish to have a linen closet filled with vintage European linens.  A yard full of lavender, and a home with fresh lilacs on my night stand. That my house looks something like the gal that runs dreamy whites blogspot (you really should head over there) It is a bit of an obsession of mine.  We are in the process of selling our home. In the process I purchase a dreamy cream slip cover that made me so happy I can not tell you how big my heart smiled.
 You see I have began my journey as an "artist" which my son calls me and a decor lover at heart.  Although this all started because I was forced to stop working due to several illness's Rheumatoid Arthritis and fibromyalgia.  I use to do hair  I would find my hands going numb trying to do hair, my body in horrible pain just to make it throughout a day, but it was not until a year ago in January that I was diagnosed.  I am 30.  I couldn't wrap my head around what I was supposed to do all day.  I was going a bit mad (crazy)  I searched my soul to find the things that made me happy, art, decor and my children.  So I went with what I knew and life has slowly found it's way back to a normal routine.  My art shows and such stir things up- but a little excitement is good for the spirit:)


What does a day in your life feel like. Challenging- doing too many things. Please grab a cup of chamomile tonight and unwind with a some favorite music and make tonight different. Make tonight something that feels a bit like bliss. Hope to see you right here soon! As I will try to keep up my posts and photos. Be well, be blissful.

No comments:

Post a Comment