Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

For the love of all things lavender

In my home you will find the scent of lavender filling the air- me begging my husband for another lavender bush to plant. Or at our local farmers market, buying up bushels of it!  I use it to decorate, in my tea and soaps and lotions.  Partly because I am on the band wagon of using natural products on my body and in my home whenever possible.

I snuck on over to New York Habitat blog and they can tell you all about my beloved flower.  Including that in France from mid July to August you there is lavender as far as you can see.  Also while in Provence they add it to candy, tea, sugar,honey, pastries and chocolate (okay that is two things I love!).

Here in Kennewick within driving distance we have a local lavender farm, that I am longing to explore this year! Hey if you can't get to France you may as well enjoy some of the luxuries of their lovely land!

No comments:

Post a Comment