Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bliss all mine

I had aspirations this morning of putting a blog together about something I will post tomorrow, something more traditional of Bliss In My Eyes. Although today, I decided I wanted to talk about the thought of having a life you live creativity. The way you see things. How you see a flea market and get excited while someone else may look at it and think a bunch of junk, we see well.... the beauty of tomorrow, with the bones of yesterday. I die over vintage lace and fabrics. I would love to some day have a gorgeous collection of things I have been searching those very flea markets for- treasures.

I think about what the future may hold for someone with the taste of myself. I love vintage and classy, fabulous heels. Weathered glass with peonies overflowing the vase.  I think of little shops I would love to open in the future when my kids are bigger that would contain everything I love, music playing in the background by pink martini. Lavender dried and tied with twine, one of the kind rings and jewelry I designed. Gorgeous flowers made of the finest materials and the kind of flower brooch you would have worn on sex and the city- or that I still wear, I make them of linen.  The Butter line of wonderful polishes and maybe some of my favorite in lotions and bubble baths and fragrance Lollia, and just maybe there is a purpose for my favorite scent named wish. I wonder am I a dreamer, or a someday boutique that lures in all kinds of ladies that love wonderfulness. A store that can make you feel Blissful and out of all the stresses in life, you come in smell the Lavender and sip the free coffee or tea, and read a selection of fabulous books and magazines and mingle with friends. That for that small part of your day you could enjoy the bliss I dream of.

Maybe someday. Although, for now I am happy raising my wonderful children and being a creative gal. As I type with my red nails and no where really to go, blog land allows me to go there without leaving. Somewhere that almost every friendly reader also has a dream.  So for now that Blissful little shop is in my heart. I hope someday it is real. If not, I hope I share that vibe with you every time you read all about Bliss in My Lives.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jessica...I can completely see you opening a shop just like you described. You would, of course, have to hire me to work there! I love how you described seeing flea market finds as "the beauty of tomorrow, with the bones of yesterday." You are describing it all perfectly. Love this post! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet post! We would make a great team in the little shop in my head and heart. Maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete