Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Sunday, August 28, 2011

BIrthday Girls

We happen to be lucky enough to live next door to Aubrey's very dear friend Molly. They are years apart, Molly is older yet treats Aubrey like a sister. We love to make stretchy beaded bracelets together with heart beads and shiny beads. We do makeup while the boys play cars. I love how Girly they both are.

It just so happens their birthdays are just about a week and a half apart. We went to a local gals boutique and looked around at dresses and they both caught out of their eye party hats. So, I whispered to them both I would make them one. Truth me told I have never made one. I finally figured it out after multiple tries and a little help from a website that gives you the pattern for the cone. (I wish I remembered which website) Just google how to make a party hat and a bunch will pop up.  Then did I go to town with decorating them- this was so fun and the girl's both loved it!!!!

So next time you have a birthday girl or boy- try this I loved that I could specialize it for each girl.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is just the sweetest thing ever! I love it...how festive. Aubrey is so lucky to have such a creative mother! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thy were hard to make until I finally got used to it, I had a few failed attempts at making the cone.

    Thanks Anna!

    ReplyDelete