Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Monday, September 5, 2011

Get Noticed- and get out there!

Part two of what I had written last. I wanted to show you a few simple things you can do to have people take notice!

One point I wanted to make was to get out there. I spoke of this before on my blog about getting in to craft shows is a great way to network your product! Although- I must tell you I was once in a craft show face to face with another gal who only did jewelry, much different from my table but she had pretty things. I walked over and looked at them and the price! OUCH! My pocket would have hurt. Not to much she was rude and snippy.  So when we all turned in our tickets for our sales of the day I had to wonder how well she did. Customer service was poor, over priced items, hmmm. Well enough about her, you need to be the other kind of gal or guy, that draws people in. Remember how we talked about your clothes, look like you- wear your style and dress it up a bit. Wear your flower rings you are selling. Or a great flower in your hair. Show off your work on you.

Then remember the packaging, if you are serious and fully confident in the product you are selling check out bags and bows, they are a great company to work with, have a ton of classy choices, and they sell in bulk. Believe me the tissue paper is worth every dollar. Or little by little buy in bulk. I buy plain craft bags at the craft store, dress it up with a handmade tag that coordinates my tissue and there you go!

One thing I started doing was stamping all of my information on the back of my handmade items, when  possible, or attach a sticker to the package with my info!

Here are some picks! Hope this was helpful- happy selling!

No comments:

Post a Comment