Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Here comes peter cotton tail:)

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It feels like home.

To all of you out in blog land who have enjoyed my blog, I am so sorry I have been gone for so long! I must admit being here feels like I walked into my home on a chilly day to a fireplace and a cup of tea. This is such a part of me now, my little blog page. Popular or not, I love sharing the things that have helped me through my journey of the pain RA brings and fibromyalgia. It may sound silly but it is a outlet, for pain, for a broken heart, or a desire to make something with you own two hands. Although I really don't have a excuse for being gone so long, other then life has been so busy and stressful.  I hope that you all have been up to something fun that brings that bliss to your soul. I was able to finish (finally) my daughters quilt. I am now onto Christmas stockings. Not to mention I have been really trying to use couponing more and the coupon strategies that save you so much at the grocery.  Sometimes I ask myself as a mother with two young children should I put my love for creating to the side, just until I am not called for 20 times in 20 min.? Then I ask myself, does this bring me joy &bliss and something of my own, a way to describe me. To answer my question it's yes. I absolutely find a mental break when I dive in to all the pretty mediums to make a card, or the stack of pretty fabrics, I am in love all over again!

Also this time of year I usually go a bit high gear to make certain things to give as gifts. Which brings me great joy, something I made with my own hands, is now owned by someone I care deeply for. It is like giving them a piece of my soul and what I stand for.

I will post sooner next time! I promise!

2 comments:

  1. I have missed you in "blog land." The quilt looks perfect, I am so proud of you for accomplishing this. You are just so talented that whatever little project you set your heart to always turns out amazing. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed you too~ I think about you all the time! I need to search the other blogs and see what everyone has been up too!

    ReplyDelete